Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Sunflower Seeds
This broccoli salad with bacon and sunflower seeds, made with a creamy homemade mayonnaise dressing, is so easy to make and is always a big favorite at potlucks and gatherings!
I love the crunchiness of this broccoli salad due to the sunflower seeds, bacon, and broccoli itself.
sweet homemade mayonnaise dressing
How To Make Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Sunflower Seeds
– Wash and pat dry the broccoli.
– Remove the stems of the broccoli and cut into small florets.
– Put a dry pan on the stove and when it gets hot, place the bacon in it.
– Flip once when it begins to curl.
– Crumble the bacon into smaller bits and set aside.
– In a mixing bowl, add the broccoli, the crumbled bacon, and the sunflower seeds.
– Pour in the dressing and mix thoroughly.
– Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
This recipe serves 4 and has 5 net carbs per serving.
Swipe up to get the Full Recipe!
Swipe up For Full Recipe!
PUMPKIN CHICKEN CURRY (INSTANT POT)